Terms & Conditions
As all our items are custom made to our clients specifications, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. For any design found via our website that is a full priced item we may extend a credit.
*Due to the nature of custom makes we cannot extend this policy to cover an item specifically made and approved according to your specifications.
* A custom design is an item that we have not listed on our website. Any size or shape Moissanite that is specifically cut to your specifications and any item made outside of 9K, 18K or Platinum in a design that is not our own, available via our website or a design we have altered to your specifications.
*Custom Designs -
Deposit is non refundable after designs have been approved and we have commenced manufacture. Final payment is due upon completion. If 30 days have lapsed after your order has been completed and we have been unable to communicate with you we reserve the right to resell the item.
Our Custom Designs Terms & Conditions Can Be Found Here.
To be eligible for a credit, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
You must contact us regarding any issues within the 14 days after receiving your item and you must return the item within the 14 days to be eligible to receive your credit.
Please do not send your purchase back without contacting us prior to receive a credit conformation number and approval. You will need to provide a tracking number to us so we may follow the item.
There are certain situations where only partial credits are granted (if applicable)...
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts.
Credits (if applicable)
Once your item is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your credit.
If you are approved, then your credit will be processed, and a credit will be issued in the form of gift certificate or website discount.
* Please note - now Paypal are not returning seller fees in the event of a refund. Unfortunately if you have paid via paypal there will be a 3% fee which will be taken from the total refund.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
To return your product, you should email - firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation and instructions on where to send your item.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, please consider using a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance. We use fully insured delivery in order to ensure your package is covered, we will not be held responsible for items that are lost in transit.
Australia Post will insure items up to the value of $5000 for an extra fee.
*We cannot offer a free resize to our clients overseas due to the cost of shipping back and forth. We suggest getting sized and confirming before ordering. Thank you for your understanding.
Every piece of our Jewellery is made to our high standards using the best quality materials. We inspect each and every item meticulously before it leaves our workshop to ensure you are 100% happy with your purchase. We are proud to offer a 7 year manufactures warranty on all our Jewellery. If in the event that there is a manufacture fault we will gladly repair or replace the ring free of charge.
If the damage has been caused by regular wear and tear, we will assess the item and provide a quote to repair.
Securing Insurance on top of our 7 year warranty means you're covered no matter what happens.
* Our warranty unfortunately will not cover center stones coming loose in the event of a knock or broken claw - this is accidental damage covered by insurance.
What happens in the event that something happens to your Jewellery.
- We can take up to 7 days to thoroughly check and determine what the cause and value of the damage is after we have received it and had a chance to inspect. We will advise you of all our findings and conclusions on if the item is covered under our manufacture warranty or if the damage was done externally.
- Where ever possible we will try and remake the item if we deem it necessary if there is a manufacture fault. (this can take up to 6 weeks as we specify in our production time frames.)
- If we determine there has been external damage or general wear and tear we will advise you and go through your options regarding the item.
- We cover the replacement of all our Moissanites in all cases of manufacture fault.
Copyright © 2018 I Heart Moissaites TM. All rights reserved.